Printable Weight Loss Chart
Track your weight loss progress with our free weight loss chart or weight loss log. The printable weight loss charts includes trend lines for losing 1 and 2 pounds per week, making it easy to set your fitness goal and gauge where you are at all times. Our printable weight loss logs will help you track your weight, your exercise time, calorie intake, and other measurements. You may also want to refer to our Ideal Weight Chart and BMI Chart for related information.
Printable Weight Loss Chart / Log
Below are 4 printable weight loss charts and logs available as free downloadable PDF files. The logs include columns for recording your weight, the amount of time you've exercised (the 'Exe' column), and the number of calories consumed during the day (the 'Cal' column). The logs were designed to allow you to fold the paper in half (or quarters), making it easy to store your log near your scale or in your pocket.
Hint: These logs work great in combination with the Fitness Progress Charts available in the Microsoft Office Template gallery (see the links at the bottom of this page).
Weight Loss Log (for Men)
(kg or lbs)
Weight Loss Log (for Women)
(kg or lbs)
1. Weight Loss Log (Men) (works for both kg or lbs)
2. Weight Loss Log (Women) (works for both kg or lbs)
3. Printable Weight Loss Chart (lbs)
4. Printable Weight Loss Chart (kg)
The printable weight loss chart allows you to manually graph your weight over a period of 9 weeks. The gridlines in the graph are in 1 pound and 1 day divisions, to make it easy to quickly mark your weight on the graph. Write your current weight in the 'Start Weight' field and in the Day=0 line in the log below the chart. You will also need to write your current weight on the line next to the (+0) value on vertical axis, and the corresponding weights for (+5), (-5), (-10), etc.
Weight Loss Chartfor Excel
Graph Your Weight Loss
Using this spreadsheet, you can take the data you've recorded on your hand-written weight loss logs, enter the data into the spreadsheet, and see the results plotted on the graph.
This weight loss tracker template lets you create and customize your own weight loss chart. Graph your weight over time. Compare to 1 lb/wk and 2 lb/wk target lines. Your Goal Weight is highlighted. Lines representing the 'normal' BMI range are also shown on the graph. Includes two worksheets: 1 for weight in pounds and 1 for weight in kilograms.
Using a Weight Loss Chart
When you track your weight, you should be consistent with the time of day and what you are wearing to avoid large fluctuations. Your body looses a lot of water over night, so weighing yourself right when you get up may look good in the numbers, but is more a reflection of water loss, but if you do weigh in in the mornings, do that consistently.
Fast weight loss goals aren't the easiest to achieve. In general, a good weight loss per week is between 1 and 2 lbs.
Many people lose the weight and wonder how their body measurements have changed... Don't forget to measure key parts of your body so you can see those results as well. You may even want to see a doctor before you start, so you can see how other aspects of your health change as you lose weight, like blood pressure, cholesterol, resting heart rate, and percentage of body fat.
More Weight Loss Charts for Excel
- Partner Weight Tracker at templates.office.com - assumes that two people may want to track weight together, though you don't have to use it that way.
- Weight Chart at halls.md - Example of using Excel to create a chart of your weight over time.
Weight Loss Resources
- Online Weight Loss Tracking - at sparkpeople.com - All kinds of online tools and resources for weight loss and fitness.
- Weight Loss Progress Chart at about.com - Tracking measurements as well as weight.
- Weight Graphs at muschealth.com - Tips on how and when to weigh yourself.
- Printable Measurement Tracking Chart - at chartjungle.com - Simple PDF for recording your body measurements, by date.
- Printable Weight Loss Chart - at myfit.ca - Includes columns for calorie intake and other info.